Grown in California: The Blue Diamond Almond Podcast
The Co-Op Story and Advantage:
Sustainability and Ethics
On the third episode of Grown in California: The Blue Diamond Almond Podcast, our guests discuss Blue Diamond Almond’s cooperative structure, including key points like:
- Consumer insights and trends
- Why Blue Diamond is structured as a co-op, and what that means to local farmers and your business
- How the industry as a whole is moving to prioritize sustainability and ethical business practices.
In this informative program, Blue Diamond’s CJ McClellan and Elyse Stines are joined by:
- Mark Jansen, CEO, Blue Diamond Growers
- Mel Machado, Member Relations Vice President, Blue Diamond Growers
- Michael Coe, Sales Director, Blue Diamond Growers
Listen now below:
Stay up to date on current trends as well as the future of almonds and almond ingredients. CJ McClellan, Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing, and Elyse Stines, Go-to-Market Strategy Manager, interview industry experts and Blue Diamond thought leaders to bring you applied almond expertise and valuable insights you won't find anywhere else.