Grown in California: The Blue Diamond Almond Podcast
Sustainable Innovation with
On the fifth episode of Grown in California: The Blue Diamond Almond Podcast, our guests discuss how non-dairy ingredients can help meet the current demand for sustainable products, including key points like:
- Why the majority of consumers say sustainability is important when deciding what food and beverages to purchase
- How the growing use of sustainable practices is changing the food and beverage industry
- Why non-dairy holds the key to growth
In this episode, Blue Diamond’s CJ McClellan and Loretta Kelly are joined by:
- Dr. Dan Sonke – Director of Sustainability, Blue Diamond Growers
- Laurie Colin – Senior Technical Business Development Manager, Blue Diamond Global Ingredients Division
Listen now below, or click on the logo of your favorite podcast platform to subscribe and listen there.
Also available on…
Stay up to date on current trends as well as the future of almonds and almond ingredients. CJ McClellan, Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing, and Loretta Kelly, Director of Strategic Marketing, interview industry experts and Blue Diamond thought leaders to bring you applied almond expertise and valuable insights you won't find anywhere else.